did someone say supper!
supper is simple. no need to complicate it.
veg, protein, carbs. every damn time.
- quinoa with braggs soy sauce, green lea lettuce and veg salad, baked chicken
- quinoa salad, bbq chicken, steamed carrots
- toasted tuna melt on squirrely bread -- with chopped celery/red pepper/white onion
- brown rice, veggie stirfry, garlic + coconut oil prawns
- white rice + veggie stirfry, lean beef meat balls
- brown rice pasta + lean turkey spaghetti sauce, steamed broccoli
- baked yams, chicken with garlic + Mrs.Dash, spinach and veg salad
- homemade chilli + a piece of Dave’s Killer Bread (from Costco.. so good)
- scrambled eggs + chicken or turkey bacon, #breakfastforsupper #ftw
- whole wheat spaghetti + pesto, sautéed cauliflower and broccoli
- arugula+spinach salad with any veg left in the fridge + quinoa + hard boiled egg + nuts
- baked salmon with lemon and dill, rice and steamed veggies
- brown rice pasta + pesto, mashed cauliflower with sea salt + back pepper
- veggie burger wrapped in lettuce, baked yam fries
- quinoa pasta + lean ground turkey + pesto, sauteed cabbage/onion/mushrooms with Mrs. Dash
also, I make custom meal plans -- let me hook you up with all the goods!