I’m teaching a really rad workshop at Shift Power Yoga on the Westside on January 19th from 2-430pm and I’m V excited!!! You don’t need to be a member at Shift to attend.
Prepare to dig into your body, mind and soul for this empowering + informative workshop that will support your practice for years to come!
hope to see you there,
THE DOWN LOW:
This 75 minute class will have your whole body working for the first 40 minutes of high energy fun & give you the second half of class to chill out + fill your own cup with a super easy-going yoga class. This is my favourite combo class for this time of year: equal parts hustle & hang time! BONUS: a portion of each ticket is going to The Bridge Youth & Family Services who are a wealth of resources for youth & families who need extra support. The money raised will go towards their fundraising efforts to build a youth recovery house here in Kelowna!
- Thursday, December 27th- 6pm-7:15pm
- $30/person or $25/person if you sign up with a friend!
- bring your own yoga mat + water bottle
- for the ladies only
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- you like fun.
- you need to make space to fill YOUR cup amidst all this season’s busyness!
- you love being surrounded by wonderful humans.
- you dig an awesome sweaty good time!
I HOPE YOU'RE AS STOKED FOR THIS AS I AM!!